A dental laser is an instrument that produces a very narrow, intense beam of light energy which can be used for vaporization of soft tissue.
- Removal of overgrown gum tissue
- Tooth whitening
- Sterilizing endodontic canals
- Treating periodontal diseases
- Certain procedures do not require anesthesia
- Offers minimal / no intra operative and post operative pain
- Reduces bleeding
- Reduces healing time
- Creates precision cuts in the gums
If you are an anxious dental patient and are seeking a more relaxed dental experience, you might consider dental lasers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.